Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Hello!

My name is Michelle Walsh, I am a fourth year student at Memorial University of Newfoundland and I am in my Professional year of the Primary/Elementary integrated program.  I was born and raised in St. John's Newfoundland, I've always loved school and I've wanted to be a teacher ever since kindergarten. I am loving my program of studies, my classmates are the best and I am learning so much about how to be an effective teacher. I haven't decided what my favorite grade to teach would be, but any of the grades from k-6 seem like they would each be great in their own way.

This blog will be used to reflect on various children's books of various genres and to collect my thoughts on how I can use these newly found books in my future classroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment